The first weekend of our holiday open house features Thanksgiving turkey pickup…and the weekend following promotes our small business! Featured on both weekends are warm and wooly all natural gift items for you and yours as well as Farm-to-Table meats to grace your holiday dinner!
Visit our YARN & FIBER BARN filled with gifts that keep on giving…
- SPINNING AND FELTING FIBER featuring winter solstice blends, Midnight Blue, Red Sparkle, White Diamonds, Grinch Green… ART BATTS for wet felting or BabyLock
- YARN FROIM THE BARN… Lovely natural colors of Cranberry, Mustard, Colorado Blue, and more – in sport, worsted, and bulky weight. Books & Patterns to inspire you.
- NEEDLE FELTING BOOKS & SUPPLIES – Make your own personal kits from our array of color gens and Fab-u-Locks
- WASHABLE WOOL BLANKETS & THROWS – woven with our yarn in a natural plaid
- SHEEP SKINS – Washable tan done in Wisconsin!
- ECO-WOOL FELTED LAUNDRY BALLS… No more toxic dryer sheets!
- ASHFORD WHEELS… Traveler, Kiwi, and Country Spinner models… book your private spinning lessons and accessorize your new wheel!
- ASHFORD BLENDING BOARDS to create textural rolags for spinning.
- ***UNIQUE GIFTS… are mixed throughout the shop to add to your shopping fun! Vintage collectables, unusual books, kitchen gadgets… Children’s books and puzzles
- FARM-TO-TABLE LAMB, TURKEY, and CHICKEN inspected and licensed. Chemical free and humanely raised. Wonderful for your holiday table or a great gift for anyone!
OUR YARN & FIBER BARN will be open for your shopping convenience throughout the holiday and winter season… please call or email before coming.
We welcome visits during your weekend retreats and getaways. Watch our website for the upcoming lambing, shearing, and seasonal farm happenings. Don’t forget your sled, we have the hot chocolate!!!
- Fair Trade Holiday Festival – December 6, 2014, Monona Terrace, Madison WI
- Spring Shearing Days will be April 18-19, 2015
Patty Reedy & Andy Wersal, W7181 Hustad Valley Road, New Glarus WI 53574, 608/527-5311